Re: making graphical reports from oracle metrics

  • From: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 21:22:05 +1100

Prem Khanna J wrote,on my timestamp of 1/12/2008 7:36 PM:
Friends, I was looking for a tool that would convert my oracle storage/performance metrics into a neat graphical report. And I stumbled upon tools like RRDTOOL/ORCA/GNUPLOT ...

I would like to hear your expert suggestions :

1) Which is the one that works best with oracle (I mean sqlplus and stuff)
2) Does anyone have a simple example for configuring RRDTOOL ? That would be of great help :)

Simple Excel comes to mind as an option.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto