RE: make 'export' work after 'SYSAUX' offline

  • From: Flora Deng <hdeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:38:21 +0000

Hi, community,
I need to salvage some data after SYSAUX tablespace was offline due to disk
controller problem.
Unfortunately RMAN backup is not good, can backup all datafile except the
'sysaux' datafile.
The database is still up and running and I need to export data out to migrate
to a new database server.
But export or export datapump threw error like below:
exporting private type synonyms
. exporting object type definitions for user SCOTT
About to export SCOTT's objects ...
. exporting database links
. exporting sequence numbers
. exporting cluster definitions
EXP-00056: ORACLE error 4063 encountered
ORA-04063: view "SYS.KU$_XMLSCHEMA_VIEW" has errors
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully
Oracle support suggested deinstall XDB component, but the deinstall by running
script '@?/rdbms/admin/catnoqm.sql' failed.
Complaining 'sysaux' is offline.
Any suggestions and options will be greatly appreciated!

Flora

Flora Deng
Oracle Certified Professional Database Administrator
Information Technology Management Systems
Northwestern University
1800 Sherman Ave.,Suite 600, Evanston, IL 60201
Phone: 847-467-0587   Fax: 847-491-3887