Re: looking for a tool

  • From: Yechiel Adar <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:42:23 +0300

Since no one answered I will try.

Assumption: Since you talk about "parent primary key entry" I understand that you need 2 function: 1) A tool that create DLL for the objects you want to create on the other side. 2) A tool that will let you create referential integrity subset on your data and copy it to another database.

Check out: http://www.net2000ltd.com/

They have 2 tools:
DDLWizard that create DDL for you.
DataBee - that create and load a referential integrity subset of you data to another database.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Andrew Kerber wrote:
I am trying to find some sort of tool that will allow me to give a parent primary key entry, and the tool with either export or generate sql to create the entire object, the parent and all children, to another database. Does anyone know of such a tool? I am sure it could be written, but I dont want to re-create the wheel if it is not necessary.

--
Andrew W. Kerber