RE: looking for a good way to change manage oracle

  • From: "Chazhoor, Vincent" <Vincent.Chazhoor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:55:47 -0500

My current project has six releases moving in parallel.  The company is
followig the RUP methodology. A few of the releases are in development and
we have the same challenge of managing version conrol. We are using
clearcase and a custom tool to manage this.  The links below may be helpful.

http://www.vsj.co.uk/articles/display.asp?id=393

You could download a freeware from http://www.ddlwizard.com/
I found a perl script in archieves of comp.databases and it was useful.
There is a PL/SQL script at asktom.oracle.com which will create most of the
object types.  You could modify this to add the additional object types
required.
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:12251516314420919508::NO::F4950_
P8_DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:1464804639878