Re: looking for a good way to change manage oracle

  • From: Alexander Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:33:26 +0100

We are not a US based company but approach is similar. Real
development environment is out of our scope - we don't maintain it. We
maintain test cycle databases (normally 3 DBs for acceptance by
different groups), several pre-production DBs (normally 3-4 DBs again
for other groups), one production and one production look-alike (kind
of post-production). Depending on functional requirements they are
refreshed from prodution backup, functional refresh, or production
based TTS.
Changes are coming with new software versions and going through our
record tracking system.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev