Re: long term archivelog retention

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:27:32 -0300

I think you need a data warehouse. If you actually want to access this
information quickly, you need an online database. Otherwise depending on
the size of the database and your experience doing it, restore and recovery
to a different server (because you won't be able to use the same one) will
take you a day or two.
hth

Alan.-