Re: limiting queries

  • From: Ryan January <rjjanuary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:04:02 -0500

What version/edition of the database are you running?  Have you looked
into resource consumer groups?  If I recall correctly they have a method
to limit execution time.

On 09/17/2013 01:50 PM, Zelli, Brian wrote:
> Is there a way I can control users to limit the queries they run?  Either by
> # of rows or time?  Googling only seems to show how to do it IN a query.
>
> Brian

> information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
> distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have
> //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email..