Re: library cache lock

  • From: "Diego Cutrone" <diegocutrone@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:28:42 -0700

library cache lockDave,

To find out which session is blocking you you can also try this one:

select sid Holder ,KGLLKUSE Sesion , KGLLKMOD Held, KGLLKREQ Req
from x$kgllk , v$session
where KGLLKHDL in (select p1raw from v$session_wait
                    where wait_time=0 and event like 'library cache lock%')
and KGLLKMOD <> 0
and v$session.saddr=x$kgllk.kgllkuse
/

Then after identifying the blocking session, you can go from there

HTH
Regards,
Diego