Re: kglsim heap allocation

  • From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>, "K Gopalakrishnan" <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 10:49:49 +0100

Hi,

In 10.1.0.3 there is a parameter _kglsim_maxmem_percent which specifies the
max percentage of shared pool the library cache advisor may use and also
there's a _library_cache_advice parameter which can be used for turning lib
cache advisor off. In benchmarks at least, this parameter is turned off.

I haven't tested those parameters, thus I don't know whether/how these
actually work...

Tanel.