RE: is Lifecycle management pack being used by anyone?

  • From: Marco Gralike <Marco.Gralike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx" <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>, "pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx" <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "fuadar@xxxxxxxxx" <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>, "Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx" <Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:39:20 +0000

I got a customer who actually (had to) buy/bought it. So I am going to use it
tomorrow to provision standard db's with it (http://youtu.be/FrmuXE22-rE)
combined with OEM12cR2, for some system administrators who don't want to be
over-flooded by 3rd party software companies and ruining there carefully setup
Oracle VM 3.2.2 cluster environment. Enforcing stuff like our ideas about
security and OFA, we/they should be able to provision 10ths of databases very
quickly, while migrating their old environments.

We will see how good it is within OEM12cR2.