RE: is Lifecycle management pack being used by anyone?

  • From: Upendra N <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tim@xxxxxxxxx" <tim@xxxxxxxxx>, Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:24:44 -0400

I believe the ILM pack is a newly created pack which includes the following:
Change management, provisioning and patch management.
Here are the links for the packs:
http://www.oracle.com/us/products/enterprise-manager/change-management-pack-11g-ds-068451.pdf
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/grid-control/overview/provpack-db-ds-1-129869.pdf

Oracle is trying to re-market the products by packaging it..

-Upendra