RE: interview with Oracle

  • From: "Ellis R. Miller" <outlawdba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>, <thump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cmarquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:55:49 -0500

Alright, now I have to reply...I agree with the gene theory and, yes, I have
two Fathers and that was an Oracle interview question. Keep in mind, they
didn't ask a thing about my Mothers who own a heavy equipment leasing
company in Lansing, MI.

At the end of the interview, he told me I was handsome and I guess the
coffee had gone to my head...anyway, I received some flowers, a nice card,
and some chocolates a few weeks later and that was it, nothing else...just a
simple card with a fun-loving dog on the front sniffing some pretty flowers
signed "Love, Larry."

And so I am handsome and apparently that isn't enough to work at Oracle. On
the other hand, my Mom did call from the gym between sets of heavy squats to
say Oracle is very interested in acquiring their leasing company.