RE: index doesn't contain duplicates

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:22:03 -0400

Yes, the full Oracle version would be nice plus the select with plan the
produces the proper results and one that does not.

Things you can try:

Run analyze index validate
Run analyze table validate cascade (depending on results from above)
Drop and re-create index

 -- Mark D Powell --
Phone (313) 592-5148