import not picking up table from dmp file

  • From: Scott Stefick <sstefick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle Discussion List <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:38:17 -0600

Oracle Version 9.2.0.5
OS Version: HPUX 11i

We're taking a full export from one database to import into another
9.2.0.5database.  In the export log it shows that it exported 147K
rows from this
table.  When I run an import into the other database, all of my tables get
imported except for one.  I did an imp show=y and scripted it into a
logfile.  It shows all of the other tables being created, and even shows a
grant on that specific table.  But no where in the imp do I see a create
table command for that table.  Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Now if I just export that table out of the first database and import it into
the second database, it works fine.  And like I said, in the logfile for the
export, it shows that the table was exported. Hmmmmmm.....

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott