Re: identifying candidate columns for histograms

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:41:58 +1100

That is more a mathematical question than an oracle question.

But my first guess would be to look into the STDDEV and AGV functions

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation