RE: hp help...

  • From: Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:41:23 -0500

Thanks Mladen.  I'll post the output from dmesg as soon as I can get the
sysadmin to run it.

...i'm not really looking for ways to successfully complete the installation
i.e. changing tmpdir or increasing swap.  I (think I :)) can figure that
part out.

...i'm more going after how to find out what happened to the machine that
caused the thing to crap out.  ...i hope that's still possible 2 days after
the event.  ...i haven't touched that box since the finger pointing began.
Now I'd like to find some evidence as to the cause.

Thanks for all the suggestions from everyone so far!

chris