Re: how to trace OCIStmtExecute failed ORA-00028: your session has been killed

  • From: Prasad <p4cldba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: krish.hariharan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:59:30 -0800

Hi Krish,

Oracle support took a while to get back to me on this . and there research
is that the current 9.2 client is affected by the below bugs .

Bug.4952119 (90) SQLNET.OUTBOUND_CONNECT_TIMEOUT NOT CAN CELLED AFTER
CONNECTION ESTABLISHMENT:
Bug 4933023. Bequeath connections fail if SQLNET.OUTBOUND_CONNECT_TIMEOUT is
set
and these bugs are Fixd in 10.2.0.3.

and they want me to upgrade it to 10.2.0.3  . I will update my findings .

thanks
-Prasad