Re: how to set optimizer_index_cost_adj and cache parameters?

  • From: "Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:53:25 -0400

Thanks Jhonatan and every one I'm in 9.2, and as in a previous post, and in
Tom kyte's book
I can use system statics, I had ask to Tom Kyte his opinion about "don't
touch them".
Once he giveme an answer I'll continue this post, becaues is very confusing,
their usage, it seem to be a hidden parameter only used when needed.
:)