Re: how to set optimizer_index_cost_adj and cache parameters?

  • From: "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:21:50 -0000

Waleed

Thanks for the note. You're absolutely right,

I sent in a note to the editor just before
publication because I had missed out the
phrase "of the clustering factor" completely;
unfortunately my explanation of where to
put it wasn't quite clear enough.

I'll send her a correction a.s.a.p

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

April 2004 Iceland  http://www.index.is/oracleday.php
June  2004      UK - Optimising Oracle Seminar