Re: how to load data from Excel sheet into Oracle tables using SQL*LOADER

  • From: "stephen booth" <stephenbooth.uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vikramsingh120@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:22:43 +0100

On 17/05/06, vikram singh <vikramsingh120@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All, Is there a way to load data from an Excel sheet into an Oracle table using SQL*Loader? I know there must be. Please, can anyone help me out how this can be achieved. Thanks in advance.

So far as I am aware, not directly. You can, however, save your spreadhseet from Excel as a CSV (Character Separated Variable) file which SQL*Loader can load.

Stephen

-- It's better to ask a silly question than to make a silly assumption.

http://stephensorablog.blogspot.com/

'nohup cd /; rm -rf * > /dev/null 2>&1 &'