Re: how to drop all sql plan baselines

  • From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: April Sims <aprilcsims@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:41:57 -0500

Have you checked DBA_SQL_PROFILES to see if any are enabled that would
affect your specific SQLIDs that are failing?

If so, use dbms_sqltune and disable the profiles.

(I'm just throwing that out there because I remember a sql profile
generating either that error or a related error and we had to drop and
recreate the profile)

Chris