Re: how does oracle support work?

  • From: Fernando <fernandoluis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:02:03 -0700

Finally, someone comes out with the truth!  But Mladen, I would try to
avoid strange people with dark glasses and dark suits from now on!
Well, actually I worked in Oracle support some years ago. I remember
caves filled out with tapes and other even more unsavory things! And
has it was during Oracle6 "Prime time", it was even more fun.