Re: how do you manage your project list

  • From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oj.ofiana@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 22:02:51 -0400

it's hard.  Monday this week I managed to go through a whole day without
ever starting Outlook, to avoid e-mails so I could work on a migration
project.

I sometimes think I should just come to work very late in the day and stay
through most of the evening instead of work at the same time as everyone
else.

I liked this article, I thought it was bang on
http://swizec.com/blog/why-programmers-work-at-night/swizec/3198

--

-- Patrice
My profiles: [image: Facebook]