RE: hot-backup recovery question

  • From: "Rich Holland" <holland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:24:26 -0500

The storage system is a pair of EMC DMX-1000's with an SRDF connection (between
buildings).  It's a certified solution, and I've checked metalink about the
"fuzzy" file errors -- the articles there all suggest putting the tablespaces
in hot backup mode first (which I've done and verified).

Any other ideas?
--
Rich Holland        (913) 645-1950        SAP Technical Consultant
print unpack("u","92G5S\=\"!A;F]T:&5R(\'!E<FP\@:&%C:V5R\"\@\`\`");