historical performance tool for oracle and/or sql server?

  • From: "Mary Bahrami" <mbahrami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:47:53 -0800

All,

I need to gather a snapshot of performance data for the OS and databases on a
weekly basis, and maintain about a year's worth of weekly stats.  I think the
oem v9 'performance overview' provides the right data (cpu, memory, i/o, disk
use, etc), but don't see how to schedule the data gathering and automate the
delivery, it looks like a manual process, it that right?  Any other tools I
should look at?  Databases range from oracle 7.3 to 9.2 and sql 2000.

Thanks much,
Mary