RE: ** histograms

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <binhpham15@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:41:39 -0700

I'm curious to see the example too.  My guess is that the histograms
made a difference in the CBO's cardinality estimate, which in turn
caused it to choose a different join method or join order.

Regards,
Brandon

        From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Binh Pham

        What is the example of histogram without index effects
performance?