Re: helping Oracle help us

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mwf@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:31:14 -0800

Wise words Mark.

I shall attempt to keep them in mind as I struggle with MOS.

One of my major concerns for the week (cloning Apps with AD and SSO
integration)
has been pushed to next Monday, so even if it isn't working better next
week, I
at least don't have to stress out over dealing with it this week.

Yes, I know that cloning apps is normally straightforward.
Cloning apps with lots of other stuff hanging off the side however
tends to get ugly.
It conjures up images of the Eclipse in "The Soul of a New Machine".

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com