Re: good time at hotsos 2013 except for ( well don't ask don't tell )

  • From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Finn.Jorgensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Finn.Jorgensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "hurleyjohnb@xxxxxxxxx" <hurleyjohnb@xxxxxxxxx>, ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:18:49 -0700 (PDT)

I first felt guilty about skipping lunch and going to have pizza at the office,
but I really, really wanted to see the new Enkitec office since my last visit,
(was all under construction last August during E4 and I missed the Xmas party!)
 Now I'm kind of glad Tim, Frits and I went with Karl when he took Carlos and
others for the grand tour... :)
Loved meeting everyone, sorry we were only able to stay for the day.  One day
is better than none for HotSos! :D

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec