goldengate initial direct load table replication order

  • From: Ls Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:49:42 +0200

Hi
Does anyone know if it is possible to force during an goldengate initial
direct load (I have to do some Transformation so this is the easiest way)
the order of table to be replicated? I need to replicate the tables in a
specific order because I am populating a Data Mart dimension tables and I
need to populate the parent dimensions first bucause the dependant tables
looks up the parents to populate the FKs.

I have looked all over but cant find any useful information. The only way
is run the initial load table per table.

TIA

--
LSC