RE: _gby_hash_aggregation_enabled=false

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <Chris.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:51:57 -0600

According to the explain plan, the queries went back to 'SORT (GROUP
BY)' immediately.  But I didn't run an extended trace to verify the
execution was actually doing that.

select count(distinct plan_hash_value) from v$sql_plan where operation =
'HASH' and options = 'GROUP BY';

-----------

0 Rows

Chris Taylor

Sr. Oracle DBA

Ingram Barge Company

Nashville, TN 37205

Office: 615-517-3355

Cell: 615-354-4799

From: Taylor, Chris David [mailto:Chris.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Well I was going to say we had set it and have not experienced any
problems.

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.