RE: force a title to print in sqlplus

  • From: Katz.C@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:24:20 -0400

I think one of the work-arounds was to start each sqlplus report with a call
to another script e.g. @setup_script 'message text for users'. The setup
script would print the message text even if the sqlplus report returns no
rows (The setup script will also print the message text (on the first page
of the report) even if the sqlplus report returns rows but since nothing's
perfect...
chaim