Re: fastest SQL?

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:03:07 -0800 (PST)

Ahhhh, but is this so? Exit is not a SQL statement but rather a SQL*Plus
command I believe. Correct? So, the exit command would not qualify.

:)

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principle Consultant, Oracle Corporation
Oracle ACE
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles