RE: export error

  • From: "Milen Kulev" <makulev@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:38:01 +0200

Hi Chirag,
perhaps you are dealing (indirect) with snapshots /snapshots log (See Note:
294625.1 )

" Snapshots, snapshot logs, and related items are exported with the schema name
explicitly given in the DDL statements; therefore, snapshots and their related
items cannot be imported into a different schema.

If you attempt to use FROMUSER and TOUSER to import snapshot data, an error
will be written to the Import log file and the items will not be imported.
"

HTH.
MILEN