expired passwords

  • From: "Zelli, Brian" <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l (oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:18:09 +0000

Oracle 11gR2.  I reset the passwords for my developers to a temp password and
then when they log in, they need to change it.
It asks them to enter new password, retype new password but then gives them
invalid username and password every time.
What am I missing?  I've never had this happen before.....

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.