Re: expdp and impdp batch script for windows

  • From: Mark Bobak <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx" <nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:45:04 +0000

Unless someone has already written exactly what you're looking for, and is
feeling generous, I suspect your request will not get any traction, as it reads
very much like "Here's what I'm supposed to do.  Please do my work for me."

Now, if you want to give it a try, and if you have problems, reply here,
describing what you tried, and what specific error or problem you're having,
then we may be able to offer some helpful advice.

Also, you may want to read this:

-Mark

From: Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM
To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: expdp and impdp batch script for windows

Good Morning Gurus,

Please share me windows batch script to automate the export and import activity
in oracle 11.2.0.3 version. I need to take export of a table daily and import
to table of different database in different server.

-Naga