Re: expdp and clob ... any tricks to speed up?

  • From: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:49:36 -0500

Anyway, I do share the point that it would become reliable only in 12f
indeed providing they freeze functionality and stop developing it.
It's amazing how many simple scenarios are causing failures.

On 12/20/06, Mladen Gogala <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, it seems that the Xiotech device that I was trying to write to has
problems with supporting concurrent I/O.

Funny thing is that the ordinary export works. The problem is that the
schema is a bit fat (160GB), so the export and

Import would take until Christmas 2007. I believ that  "data pump" is
leaking all over the place and that it will become a

reliable tool in Oracle 12f.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev