Re: expdp and ORA-01555

  • From: Rich <richa03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 08:34:32 -0700

This is ORA-1555 on expdp, now on read only tablespace.
Same table as before.

Solved this a while ago by moving the table to a separate tablespace and
setting TS to read only before export, however, it is back.

We have also changed to:
Oracle 10.2.0.4 64-bit on RHEL 5.1 and different server (different reasons).

Tried to set event for 1555 error:
alter system set events '1555 trace name errorstack forever, level 12'
however, there is no trace file in udump after the error.

The error is reported in the alert log and the datapump worker process trace
(*dw01*) as well as the export log.

Don't have another server with which to test - this is production.

Checked for corruption per Note 787004.1 twice - no corrupt LOBs.

Also, have SR open with Oracle, again, but thought I would try to see if
Yong (or any others) are [still] encountering this.

Any help?