RE: expdb error

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>, <joan.hsieh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:12:00 -0400

Paul,

    I don't think that note isn't applicable in this case.  From
previous experience, check the definition of EXXPDP_DIR and look for one
of two things.

    1) Permission to create files therein by the Oracle owner.
    2) The existence of a previous dump file by the same name, no matter
who owns it.

    Either will create the '100 error message at the bottom from the
operating system.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
PAREXEL International
978.313.3426
 information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please destroy any copies, contact the