exp from 7.3.4 and imp to 9.2.0.4 question

  • From: Sonja Šehović <sonja.sehovic@xxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:35:02 +0100

Hi,
I'm planning to move my old database which is Oracle 7.3.4 to Oracle =
9.2.0.4 with exp/imp utility
I've test it with full exp and full imp and it works just fine. But, =
when I checked imported objects, I noticed that with users objects also =
arrived some SYSTEM objects from the old version.=20
So, I've been wondering is there any way I can prevent oracle from =
importing old SYSTEM object into the new database? I know I can do that =
with importing FROMUSER, TOUSER but I'd rather avoid it.

TIA,
Sonja