Re: exercise for the day

  • From: "Andre van Winssen" <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:47:57 +0200

Niall,
where exactly can I find the drop down list you are referring to?

In our global organization many many people have access to metalink and it
turns out to be virtually impossible to educate all our staff not to enter
production oracle passwords in SR's or forum contributions. We even
had cases where passwords got removed from a SR but then suddenly popped up
again after an update of the support analyst.

Andre