Re: excessive number of db writer

  • From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 02:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

Alex,

Did you get  an explanation for those suggestions?  It would be difficult for
us to comment on those changes without any additional details..

However, However,However, 20 DBWriters are certainly high for your
configuration ;)

Have a nice day !!
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan,
Co-Author: Oracle Wait Interface: Oracle Press 2004.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007222729X/

Coming Soon: Oracle RAC Handbook, Oracle Press 2006
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007146509X/