Re: error when importing dump imp-00058 ora-06550 pls-00302

  • From: Guilherme Raymo Longo <grlongo.ireland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:51:17 -0200

Ok mates,

end of the day and the DBA just called to tell me the good news.
The erros was in the command I was issuing to import the db

I was issuing:
imp system/oracle@tcp file=f:\bkp.dmp log=f:\bkp_imp.log fromuser=tcp
touser=tcp tablespaces=dados

IMP SYSTEM/ORACLE FILE=f:\BKP.DMP  FROMUSER=TCP  TOUSER=TCP
LOG=f:\BKP_IMPORT.LOG  BUFFER=100000

The only thing I had to remove was the tablespaces parameter. I found it
strange since I used to import with this command.

Well, problem solved!