Re: enabling dnfs when it's not being used

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:21:54 -0500

This is where my knowledge of ODM is a little lacking.  Once you link
an ODM library, wouldn't _all_ I/O calls go through the ODM library
even if it doesn't do anything but pass through to kernel I/O
functions?  In other words, by simply linking in the dNFS ODM library
could you be exposed to any potential bugs in the ODM library?
--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider