Re: disable bv peeking at the statement level (hint?)

  • From: Boris Dali <boris_dali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:45:41 -0500 (EST)

Not in production yet, but development team approached
us with this question after testing their application
with and without bind variable peeking and concluding
that there are (actually only) two statements that
would benefit from using composite stats in favor of
partition ones. So naturally next quesion was whether
or not there is (or there will be) a way to deal with
this at the statement level.

Thanks for the information, Jonathan.

Boris Dali.

--- Jonathan Lewis <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>