Re: diff

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:57:25 -0800

There seem to be a number of folks in agreement with your position Mark.

While many of us don't mind, and in fact enjoy helping with solutions to
these
kind of problems, what is not looked upon too favorably is the when someone
posts  a problem, does not do any research at all to try and find the
answer,
and then demands that those with the skills do it for them.

When these types of posts come from an employee at an outsourcing company
it becomes rather annoying.

Aren't out sourcing folks suppose to already have the skills?

Asking for help on a problem is one thing.

Asking others to do your work for you is something else altogether.

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com