RE: dbv - Found block already marked corrupted

  • From: "Thater, William" <William.Thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 14:17:12 -0500

Mladen Gogala  scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> On 02/02/2004 01:52:43 PM, babette.turnerunderwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:
>> Yes but Tanel, you're a true geek
>> For the rest of us mere mortals,=20
>> if it is not "password" or "bbed" we will NEVER get it ;-)
>
> Let me get home, I'll crack it in a minute.

me, i'll leave it to all you experts.  i'm just a grunt DBA and can mess
things up bad enough on my own without having access to such high powered
tools.

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song