RE: dbms_metadata.get_ddl Error

  • From: "Peter McLarty" <p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebadi01@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:07:31 +1000

I am going to guess, I know I am bad, that your MY_TAB_IDX5 index is on
another schema. You would have to prefix the object name with the schem
name so for schema name XD, that means you need  in your
DBMS_METDATA.get_ddl() staement XD.MY_TAB_IDX5 not MY_TAB_IDX5 without
the prefix.

HTH

Cheers

Peter