Re: dbms_logstdby.skip

  • From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kp0773@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 10:15:29 -0600

I don't see a response to your question, so I'll take a stab at it.  My
first thought would be to skip all SCHEMA_DDL, NON_SCHEMA_DDL, and DML; then
unskip SCHEMA_DDL and INSERT on your particular schema.  See the docs for
specific syntax and usage notes.

However, I'm not sure that you can unskip something that you didn't
explicitly skip.  In other words, I think the unskip procedure looks for a
match in its table of skip rules and removes that rule.  So if you use a
wildcard to skip everything, unskipping a particular schema won't work
because it won't match a rule.  I'm not 100% sure about this, so you'll have
to try it.

You may be better off looking at other replication methods to do this.

--
Jason Heinrich