dbms_application_info

  • From: Mark Moynahan <Mark.Moynahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:18:38 -0700

9.2.0.4
Solaris

When using dbms_application_info.set_session_longops I'm having an issue
updating the target and target_desc column in v$session_longops. The first
time I call set_session_longops all the values I pass in get set fine.
Repetitive calls to set_session_longops don't update the values in the
target and target_desc fields but the sofar and context columns get updated
fine. Are the target and target_desc fields non-updateable after the first
setting? I've verified that the rindex parameter is the same during each
call.

Thanks,

Mark