RE: dba_tab_mod view

  • From: "Deas, Scott" <Scott.Deas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 13:46:50 +0000

Since OP mentioned that he was on 11.2, the setting of this value at a table
level has been deprecated and is now controlled via the STATISTICS_LEVEL of the
database -
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E25054_01/server.1111/e16638/stats.htm#autoId16

If the STATISTICS_LEVEL is set to TYPICAL (default) or ALL, monitoring is
enabled by default. Only if the OP had his database’s STATISTICS_LEVEL
parameter set to BASIC would he not have any monitoring enabled.

Thanks,
Scott